Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A Wonderful Weekend in Cavan

Many thanks to Anne Brady for arranging a wonderful weekend workshop in Cavan.
We had a super bunch of very dedicated artists and I am delighted that everyone achieved very impressive results in their portraits.
It was a great pleasure to meet old and new friends in the lovely setting of the Cavan Crystal Hotel.
It was lovely to see my dear friend Josephine Brady, Cavan County Librarian, and her daughter Kate. 
Kate modelled for a character in one of my Gulliver paintings and Josephine was kind enough open the Johnston Central Library for me and my students to get to see the murals.
Our lovely model Jennifer was as still as a statue for the whole long weekend of posing. 
We all enjoyed ourselves so much that Anne will be arranging another weekend workshop for the Autumn.
Send me your email address if you want to be put on my mailing list for early notification of workshops and other events.
info@pjlynchgallery.com


No comments: