Wednesday, April 4, 2012

"Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"

I'm selecting a bunch of pictures for a forthcoming exhibition in Cologne, Germany in June. (I'll post more details later)
The show will be a three hander, focussing on the work of three Irish illustrators, me, and my good friends Marie-Louise FitzPatrick and Niamh Sharkey.
Here is one of my pictures that I know will be in the show.


It's an illustration I did for "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" in "The Candlewick Book of Fairy Stories". (Also known as "Favourite Fairy Tales" and "Sainsbury's Book of Fairy Tales".)
The book includes a selection of classic fairy tales beautifully retold by Sarah Hayes.

3 comments:

Teresa Rodriguez said...

I've had that book since college, possibly when it first came out. :)

PJ Lynch said...

Good on ya Teresa!
PJ

Marc Mosnier said...

Great work as usual !
How about an exhibition in Paris ?
Amitiés,
Marc