Monday, November 28, 2011

The Ghost of Christmas Present: Help from the Punters


Here's a link to a story on RTE's News2Day programme about the painting in Hodges Figgis window.
The kids were from Griffeen Valley Educate Together School, and they had some great ideas that I was able to include in the finished painting.
I finished up yesterday and the picture will stay in the window till Christmas.
It's strange that it is all done now.
I was getting quite used to always having an audience behind me.
It was the weirdest week ever, but I really enjoyed it, and I got a heck of a lot of work done.
Many thanks to Conor, MaryBrigid, Stephen, Liam and all at Hodges Figgis for their help and hospitality.

3 comments:

Amal said...

Hurray! A shop window as it ought to be. Love it!

Olivia said...

Marvellous!

PJ Lynch said...

Thanks Amal and Olivia
PJ