Monday, October 3, 2011

Sgraffito


Here's a shot of me spouting off at Brian Gallagher's launch last week at the UAC.
That's Brian looking slightly concerned about what I might say about him.
Beside Brian is the Arts Club's Angel Loughrey.
You can see more shots from the opening by Mario Sughi here.

One of Brian's wonderful Sgraffito pictures was this drawing of Keshet.


I like to show the same model as interpreted by different artists when I can, so below is a shot of the painting I did of Keshet on the same day. Just behind my easel you can see yet another version by Eugene Conway.

2 comments:

Amal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amal said...

So great to see the contrasting styles. PJ, my eyes rests on the reflection of your reclining figure--a very soothing place linger...